This has been one busy week!
- Spring break!
- a few good runs
- packing my son and husband and dropping them at the train for a whirlwind trip to Chicago
- moving my brother and niece out, taking them to the airport
- moving furniture, prepping/painting mini’s room
- mini’s race
- grocery store twice
- many walks with the beast
- a girls night of wine and cheese
- buying plants for the pots on the patio
- phone calls
- deciding which day to attend Outside Lands
- 2 cokes
- sorting for donation/junk/garbage pickups
tomorrow is another day at Sonoma for Mini - she’s got practice before next weeks race….Sunday I may actually sit down…
Hope you all have a fantastic weekend and find the time to relax and unwind.